If you do not find your question answered here, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you.

I am calling during normal business hours but I am getting your voicemail, what is going on?

Because we can endure some very high call volumes, you may reach our voicemail instead of a live person from time to time. We have put this in place to make sure you never hear a busy signal, and can still get through to us. You can leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.

Are you open on the weekends?

Our office is open Monday through Friday however we do have an emergency service available 24/7 for emergencies. You can reach the service after hours by dialing 630-627-3303 and pressing “1.”

Do you have anything available to rent?

Some of our Associations allow rentals, however we do not handle the renting of any Unit. It is best to contact your local realtor for help with this.

What is the name of my Association?

This is a question that often comes up when people call into our office. The name of your Association is the name of the property where you reside. Another way we help Homeowners determine this information is to ask who they write their checks to. All checks are made out to the Association and not Hillcrest. It is important to know that Hillcrest is not the name of the Association and that we are the management company. If you’re still not sure, don’t worry, you can call us and we can look it up by your address!

When is my assessment payment due?

Typically, if you are paying your assessment monthly, it is due by the 1st of the month. Again it is always best to check the Rules & Regulations for your Association for the exact date as some Associations vary with payment occurrences.

Can I make a payment over the phone?

Yes! We take payments over the phone.

Can I make a payment online?

Yes, some associations are set up to allow payments online through multiple options, and all associations can make payments online through ClickPay.

What types of payment do you accept in your office?

If you are stopping in our office to make a payment, we can only accept payment in the form of check or money order. We cannot accept cash or credit card in our office. We accept but do not process payments here in our office; we mail them to our processing center.

Who makes the rules for my Association?

Plain and simple, the Board of Directors for your Association makes the rules. It is a common misunderstanding that the management company, Hillcrest in this case, makes and changes the Rules. The management company can only enforce the rules that have already been made.

I received a violation/fine but I don’t agree with it. What can I do?

Most Associations list the procedures for an appeal/hearing in their Rules & Regulations as well as any forms that need to be submitted for this purpose. It is best to always reference your rules first. If you have more questions you can always contact the Property Manager for your Association.

Can you change the name on my account?

We understand that there are many life-changing events that may occur from time to time. In order to add a name or take a name off of the Ownership on the Unit, we will need a copy of the deed or the documentation to show this change. If you were recently married and changed your name, you will need to supply us with a copy of the marriage certificate & documentation to show the name change. In the very unfortunate event that an Owner has passed away, we will need a copy of the death certificate and any documentation if there is a change in Ownership.

I lost my copy of the Rules & Regulations and/or Decs & By-Laws. How do I get a new copy?

To obtain a copy of the governing documents for your association, CondoCerts management, or your Vantaca homeowner portal. If your association has implemented Vantaca, obtaining a new copy will be at no charge. Or, if available, you can check your association website.

Are you hiring?

To keep up to date with our job openings, please check our Career Opportunities page.

I still have questions- who can I talk to?

If we haven’t answered your questions here, you can contact us here. You can also call the office at 630-627-3303 and we would be glad to assist you!