Hillcrest is exclusive to the management of condominiums, townhomes and HOA’s. We are one of the top premier management companies in the area and are offering the chance to come work for a company that is continually growing. We offer continuing education in the property management field, the opportunity for professional growth, an array of employee benefits along with great colleagues to work with. If you possess the skills needed to excel in a growing field and have an interest in a long-term career with our company, please send us your resume.
Among the many skills desired, Hillcrest is looking for someone who is self-motivated with demonstrated leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to quality services for your board and residents. Candidate should also have the ability to not only work under limited supervision, but be a team player while coordinating with the property assistant and bookkeeper for their assigned properties.
As a Property Manager at Hillcrest, you will be responsible for a portfolio of associations under your management. There is a need for the candidate to be very reliable, detail oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Handle day to day operations of all aspects of the properties within your portfolio.
- Provide management expertise to your associations while working in cooperation with the board of directors, as well as providing unit owners and board members daily service as needed.
- Work in cooperation with property assistants, bookkeepers and vendors to provide service in a seamless, orderly fashion.
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays and weekends) to be on-call in case of emergencies.
- Develop and monitor property budgets that coincide with the financial goals of the board of directors.
- Securing and negotiating bids from vendors and communicating them to the board.
- Preparation and distribution of board packets to the board of directors in a timely manner.
- Attendance at required board meetings and special meetings.
- Must have a valid Illinois Community Association Manager License.
- Five years industry related experience.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors providing services.
- Ability to prepare an annual budget and explain financial statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Knowledge of TOPS 2000 a plus, but not required)
- Physical ability to inspect the common areas of all properties, in and outdoors.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all clients including, but not limited to, board members, homeowners, and vendors.
If you think you fit the criteria needed for this position and are interested in learning more, please