View our listing of open positions:
Please check back often for updates
Hillcrest is exclusive to the management of condominiums, townhomes and HOA’s. We are one of the top premier management companies in the area and are offering the chance to come work for a company that is continually growing. We offer continuing education in the property management field, the opportunity for professional growth, an array of employee benefits along with great colleagues to work with. If you possess the skills needed to excel in a growing field and have an interest in a long-term career with our company, please send us your resume.
Among the many skills desired, Hillcrest is looking for someone who is self-motivated with demonstrated leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to quality services for all of our clients. Candidate should also have the ability to not only work under limited supervision, but be a team player while coordinating with the Property Manager and Bookkeeper for their assigned properties.
As a Property Assistant at Hillcrest, you will be responsible for assisting on a portfolio of associations under the management of the Property Manager. There is a need for the candidate to be very reliable, detail oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Handle daily functions relative to condominium, townhome and single-family homeowners with strong emphasis on maintaining strong relations and providing exceptional customer service.
- Assist Receptionist in handling incoming phone calls, handling those phone calls that do not require the assistance of either a Property Manager or a Bookkeeper and properly routing all other calls to the proper party. >Relieve the Receptionist as required.
- Handle the sorting and proper distribution of incoming mail making sure that all such mail is properly date stamped and then routed to the proper party.
- Tracking of various types of documents pertaining to homeowners for each Association you assist on.
- Prepare envelopes and mailing materials for mass mailings.
- Visit properties with the Property Manager upon request.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License with current automobile insurance.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing at an acceptable level of performance. Bilingual ability is a plus, but not required.
- Keyboard ability sufficient to efficiently perform administrative duties. 50-65 words per minute at a minimum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Knowledge of TOPS 2000 a plus, but not required)
- Ability to work well with others in providing excellent quality to our clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment.
- Good attendance is required.
If you think you fit the criteria needed for this position and are interested in learning more, please send a formal cover letter with resume here